South Peru Adventure
Incorporating the best culture, history and natural environments of South Peru in and around Cusco. This is a multi-day adventure which will take you to some of the best Peru adventure sites in the Andes & Amazon Jungle.
- Start by landing in Lima and transfer directly, by domestic flight, to Cusco.
- Flying down to Cusco, you’ll do a Sacred Valley tour to acclimatise fully with some touring & activities before embarking on a warm-up trek of Rainbow Mountain (Mt. Vinicunca). Here you’ll trek one of the most intriguing and colourful mountain ranges in Peru.
- Then onto the main expedition trek of Choquequirao to Machu Picchu, an epic trek traversing the Apurimac valley taking you through both Incan citadels of Choquequirao and Machu Picchu.
- – Choquequirao to Machu Picchu Trek: This 65 km trek takes you through lush jungles; deep canyons, and many snow-capped peaks along the way to Machu Picchu. If you’re in for a great Peru adventure, this is one of the most beautiful treks in the Cusco Region.
- Peru Amazon Tours – Flying into the Amazon jungle, for some exploration & relaxation after a long trek. This trip is designed for the adventurous; whilst also allowing you to see the best of Tambopata Jungle Reserve wildlife.
- Take a domestic flight back to Cusco on your final day; before heading back out to Lima for onward connecting international flights.