Peru Adventure: Trek – Considered within the 3 giants of Cusco, the snowy Veronica is one of the most important mountains of the Cusco region, even though its summit does not reach 6,000, its constancy in the technical aspect of the normal route makes this expedition a committed ascent its proximity to the jungle does not ensure good weather conditions but an impressive landscape.
For this Peru Adventure trek you’ll be descending from Cusco to the sacred valley which makes an ideal option for acclimatization, the trekking of Lares will consolidate our acclimatization and allow us to cross the Urubamba Mountain Range. This is a technical adventure and is suitable for those with some climbing experience to get the maximum out of the trip expedition.
Accommodation in the Sacred Valley & Cusco along with other parts of the trip are customisable, please contact us if you would like to discuss in further detail.
ASCENSION TO NEVADO VERONICA :
- Psychological aptitude: Medium / High
- Physical fitness: High
- Technical aptitude: Medium Factor
- Acclimatization: Medium / High
- Weight of the backpack in the expedition: 12 Kg
ASCENSION TO THE NEVADO HELAMCOMA:
- Psychological aptitude: Average
- Physical aptitude: Average
- Technical aptitude: Low Factor
- Acclimatization: Good / Medium
- Weight of the backpack in the expedition: 7 Kg