Peru Adventure: Trek – Considered within the 3 giants of Cusco; the snowy Veronica is one of the most important mountains of the Cusco region. After all, though its summit does not reach 6,000m; this expedition is a committed ascent. Its closeness to the jungle does not ensure good weather; but it does guarantee an immense landscape.
Preparing for this Peru Adventure trek you’ll be descending from Cusco to the Sacred Valley. Following then; the trek through the Lares valley will help you to acclimate. After all this is good preparation to cross the Urubamba Mountain Range.
This is a technical adventure and is suitable for those with some climbing experience; to get the most out of the trip expedition. Accommodation in the Sacred Valley & Cusco along with other parts of the trip are customisable.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss in further detail.
ASCENSION TO NEVADO VERONICA :
- Psychological aptitude: Medium / High
- Physical fitness: High
- Technical aptitude: Medium Factor
- Acclimatization: Medium / High
- Weight of the backpack in the expedition: 12 Kg
ASCENSION TO THE NEVADO HELAMCOMA:
- Psychological aptitude: Average
- Physical aptitude: Average
- Technical aptitude: Low Factor
- Acclimatization: Good / Medium
- Weight of the backpack in the expedition: 7 Kg