Mountain Escape – Patagonia: El Chalten – 5 Days
Mountain Escape – Patagonia: El Chalten – Thus; there are a variety of views from steppe to the forest. So then; from huge glacier moraines to colourful lakes. Also the views from Agachonas pass and del Viento pass; makes this program a unique and fantastic way to explore the best of this National park.
Following then, from the imposing and stunning views of the Mt. Fitzroy to the beautifully clear views of the laguna Torre; and the thrill of the zipline through to the exhilarating Paso del Viento. After all; this is a trek adventure with different experiences along the way; and thus it’s an awesome way to experience the north Patagonian wilds of El Chalten.
- Day 1 – El Chalten, Laguna de los Tres – Fitz Roy. Poincenot campsite
- Day 2 – After breakfast we begin our descent into the Valley of the Madre and Hija lagoons to Laguna Torre. Thorwood campsite
- Day 3 – From Laguna Torre we cross the River Fitz-Roy on the zip line hiking up Agachonas Pass. Toro campsite
- Day 4 – Zip line crossing for Tunel river to reach Paso del Viento. Toro campsite
- Day 5 – Return to El Chalten.